Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why Is The UFO Phenomenom not accepted?

Here is a great generalization of why the UFO phenomenon is not accepts in todays society and that those that actually believe in such are look at like crazies or cucks.
How many people do you know that actually look up in the sky during the day? What about at night? How about you? How many times a day do you look out at the daylight sky or the vast stary night?
Most to all will say that they know of maybe one or two star gazers or amateur astronomers and they themselves maybe look up at the sky maybe once or twice a day. Well let me tell you that if that is you, you are in the minority. It is estimated that roughly 5% of the American people actually take notice to the skys during the night and day. With that said how many of these people that look up at the skies are actually becoming active observers? I would say maybe less than 2 % of all of them. Now, lets take that two percent and contribute it to the percentage of the American population that report UFO's in a years time. You guessed, it is roughly 2%. Now we can see that the phenomenom is proportionally related to the amount of observers that are taking part. Now the next time some is arguing with you on the existence of UFO's you simply have to ask one question, when was the last time you looked at the sky?
Here is a little story to show you what I mean. I am one of those people who can look into any night sky and find a UFO, not a satellite but a craft flying outside the atmosphere. I proved this one night to a group of coworkers. The night was December 31st 2007 and we were positioned about 150 NM from the coast of San Diego. We were on a US Navy vessel, and yes this was all witnessed by US Navy Sailors. It was around midnight and I was gazing off into the clear night sky (Being out at sea away from city lights gives you a new perspective on the night sky) and someone came up to me and asked "looking for UFO's again?" I chucked at his smart ass comment, and I replied "Nope, not looking, watching some UFO's". At this time I got the attention of around 20 sailors enjoying a smoke, even the skeptics. I showed them what I was looking at and at first it appeared to be a satellite in the sky. One guy was laughing call me a conspiracy theorist, and then the same light we were all following started trailing directly behind another light. In where they proceeded in a line in the sky, until another ligher crossed their path at a 90 degree angle. Let me tell you I made beleivers out of about 20 people that night. The events went on for about an hour, we observed at one time six UFO's flying outside the atmosphere (we knew they were outside the atmosphere because of certain sensors we have onboard the ship).
The next day we arrived back in port and on the news was a report and video of six UFO's flying over San Diego. Now about a year ago I heard that the guy who video taped those UFO's claimed he did it as a prank and that they were balloons, and that he did t every year. But myself and 20 others disagree for we had the experience that was certainly not balloons.

So do this for me. Go to the clear night or day sky, and when ever you get the chance gaze up and lose yourself in its beauty and magnifigance. I am sure soon enough after looking up a few times you will see something that simply cannot be explained. If more and more people did this, the UFO phenomenom would become more of reality than it already is.

In Light

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment