Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where to find the Tree Of Life and what is it.

**This is a little research I did when I was younger, I thought it was fascinating for any of you bible and Egyptian scholoars our there.

Am I serious? Well if my research is correct then I think this is true.
In Genesis there are many references to where Eden is, but since it was so long ago and the cities have changed we have no information pertaining to where it would really be. But if you take a secondary perspective at it and do a little research you find out that the Bible is not a book on life but more of a guide full of great things and clues.
Genesis 3:21 is the best clue in the world as to where Eden is located. For when God threw Cain out of Eden he places a flaming sword and Cherubim in front of its gates as a "guard".
I have searched and searched and can’t believe no one has caught on to this very important reference.
First of all, in English translations we look at sword. Now sword means cutting weapon with a point. So what in antiquity can we see maybe used as a weapon that has a point? How about a pyramid? The most interesting part of this is the word "pyramid" which comes from Greek translation literally means "Fire in the middle". So I can assume that when God placed a flaming sword, it just might have been the pyramids.
But wait there is more.....
What is a Cherubim? Well from biblical terms we know that it is a tetrad of living creatures each having four faces, (so far many Pharoses have put there faces on it). Now what do we know of in the world that is composed of living creatures and has four faces? How about the zodiac? Each having a quality of the four elements and seasons. This can also be represented by the Sphinx. Which it is believed that the Sphinx was the "guardian" of something. But from all Sphinxes we know of they all had wings. Now as for the head, we know it was changed over time. But the sphinx within Egypt has also been related to the Zodiac, as representing the beginning and end of the cycles.
Now this might seem far stretched but think of the translations of the ages of trying to describe where Eden was and trying to describe object that you see but have no former knowledge of.
Now this correlated exactly to the indications of the Hall of Amenti and mysteries of the Universe being located under the Sphinx. Because in Gen 3:21 it was set up to protect the "tree of life".
I don’t think that it is under the sphinx but I do think that the pyramid is the key. For it is a weapon, but in the definition of weapon you have to ask one thing, against who? I think this is a weapon against ourselves or for those not worthy of its power. For I am a intuitive, this all came to me when I was listening to William Henry, at the same time I was reading the bible looking for inconsistencies, right when I found this information, William started talking about Eden, pyramids and Stargates.
My conclusion, the Great Pyramid is a stargate...to where? Eden, where was Eden? In another dimension on this planet, or more or less the astral plane. As for if you remember God gave Adam and Eve cloths of Skin. That means they were energy before. Think about it.
These beings that engineered us did not want to create a slave race in physical. They were creating Consciousness.
Just a thought, but if anyone is interested I am looking into this

No comments:

Post a Comment